The IOSH Managing Safely training course is designed to provide the essential knowledge to managers and supervisors to manage safely and effectively within their organizations the two key areas “Health and Safety” and “Environmental” responsibilities, in compliance with the organizational policies and the best practices in Health and Safety.
Also the course allows the participants to build the confidence in taking practical actions for solving health and safety issues within their teams.
Who Should Attend
• Supervisors and Managers in any sector or any organization.
• Individuals responsible for teams or groups of employees who require a basic knowledge of Health & Safety.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Identify responsibilities for health and safety.
• Define Risk and Risk Assessment to carry out series of assessments.
• Specify the best techniques to control key risks.
• Understand the demands of the law and how the legal system works.
• Introduce a Health and Safety Management System.
• Identify common hazards in the work place.
• Identify why and how accidents should be investigated.
• Develop basic performance indicators for monitoring activities.
• Outline the requirements for the control of waste and pollution.
The following topics will be presented in the course:
• Introducing Managing safely
• Assessing risks
• Controlling risks
• Understanding your responsibilities
• Identifying hazards
• Investigating accidents and incidents
• Measuring performance
• Protecting our environment
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but attending the following courses is recommended:
• “NTS - UK Risk Assessment” course. Read more…
• “Accident Investigation” course.
The course should be delivered in 4-5 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
The IOSH Managing Safely Training course is assessed by a written assessment on the last day of the course.
Also there is a Practical Assessment to be prepared by each participant and should be submitted after two weeks from the last day of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
• IOSH - UK Managing Safely International Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.
There is no re-certification for this course certificate as it does not have an Expiration Date.
Online: Register Online & Confirm Your Seat Now! (Valid for UAE and Middle East Courses)
Phone: UAE +971509709870 Egypt +201223936397
View Course Schedule and Apply Now!
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) can be conducted in English or Arabic based on the trainees’ desires.
• Closing of Registration is 1 week prior to the course start date.
• Course fees cover Course Materials, Course Certificate, Coffee Breaks and Lunch. (Lunch available only in certain Venues)
• In-House training for this course is available upon request and can be customized as per client’s needs.
• EHS can assist and provide corporate rates for the hotel accommodation if required.