It is a legal requirement that an employer must carry out risk assessments. A part from that, the only way to create a safe and healthy work environment is to carry out suitable and effective risk assessments, which identify how to improve the workplace and reduce accidents and incidents. The course is aimed at creating a simple step by step approach to task based risk assessment for all the participants.
Who Should Attend
• All Safety Professionals (Supervisors and Inspectors).
• Safety Managers.
• Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
• All technicians and competent persons to use and record.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• State the legal requirements for risk assessment.
• List when risk assessments must be carried out.
• Identify what must be recorded in a risk assessment.
• Carry out basic and advanced risk assessment and task risk assessment.
• Act as a member of any risk assessment teams.
The following topics will be presented in the course:
• Historical Disasters and Major Accidents
• Different types of hazards in the workplace
• Hazard Identification Methods and Techniques:
- Safety Inspection
- Safety Auditing
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
• Introduction to Risk Assessment
• HSE and Risk Assessment
• Hazards and Risk
• Risk Assessment – The Process
• Risk Matrix
• Significant Risks
• Hierarchy of Controls
• Activity – Based Risk Assessment
• Task Risk Assessment (Qualitative):
- Oil & Gas Activities Exercises
- Construction Activities Exercises
- Industrial Activities Exercises (Power Stations)
• Risk Assessments in Practice
• Different Case Studies.
Attending the following courses are the prerequisites for the Risk Assessment course:
• “OSHA General Industry Safety & Health Training” course. Read more...
• “Job Hazard Analysis” course.
The course should be delivered within 2-3 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
Risk Assessment Training course is assessed by a group case studies workshop.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
• NTS - UK Risk Assessment International Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.
There is no re-certification for this course certificate as it does not have an Expiration Date.
Online: Register Online & Confirm Your Seat Now! (Valid for UAE and Middle East Courses)
Phone: UAE +971509709870 Egypt +201223936397
View Course Schedule and Apply Now!
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) can be conducted in English or Arabic based on the trainees’ desires.
• Closing of Registration is 1 week prior to the course start date.
• Course fees cover the Course Materials, Course Certificate, Coffee Breaks and Lunch. (Lunch available only in certain Venues)
• In-House training for this course is available upon request and can be customized as per client’s needs.
• EHS can assist and provide corporate rates for the hotel accommodation if required.