Supervisors are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. Every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace. This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
Who should attend
• Safety & Occupational Health Supervisors and Managers.
• Safety Officers and Inspectors.
• Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Ensure all employees implement and follow safety standards.
• Properly identify the hazards each level of employee faces.
• Conduct a variety of Safety & Health Training Courses.
• Avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries.
• Manage workplace safety inspections and audits.
• Create and manage a successful safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques.
• Investigate, analyze and document workplace accidents and root cause analysis.
The following topics will be presented in the course:
• Arc Flash Protection
• Back Safety
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Changing Safety Behavior
• Compressed Gas
• Confined Space Entry
• Egress/Fire Safety
• Electrical Safety/ Lockout Tagout
• Hazard Communication (GHS)
• Hazardous Materials
• HAZWOPER Awareness
• Machine Guarding
• OSHA Inspections and Penalties
• PPE (hand, eye, foot protection)
• Slips, Trips and Falls
• Walk/Work Surfaces
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but attending the following courses is recommended:
• NASP/IASP – USA General Industry Training Course.
• NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma. Read more...
The course should be delivered in 4-5 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
The NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Supervisor Diploma training course is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment on the last day of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
• NASP/IASP - USA Safety & Health Supervisor Diploma International Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.
There is a re-certification (refresher training) for this course certificate every 3 years. The certification should be refreshed before its expiration date.
* Specific fee is required for the re-certification.
Online: Register Online & Confirm Your Seat Now! (Valid for UAE and Middle East Courses)
Phone: UAE +971509709870 Egypt +201223936397
View Course Schedule and Apply Now!
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) can be conducted in English or Arabic based on the trainees’ desires.
• Closing of Registration is 1 week prior to the course start date.
• Course fees cover Course Materials, Course Certificate, Coffee Breaks and Lunch. (Lunch available only in certain Venues)
• In-House training for this course is available upon request and can be customized as per client’s needs.
• EHS can assist and provide corporate rates for the hotel accommodation if required.