NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma training course is specifically designed for Safety professionals (managers and safety engineers) who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry out hazard identification and control.
Who should attend
• All Safety Professionals (Supervisors, Officers and Inspectors).
• Safety and Security Directors and Managers.
• Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
• Operations and Maintenance Supervisors and Foremen.
• Environmental Protection Personnel.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Prepare and implement Different Safety and Health programs
• Carry out proper hazard identification in the workplace.
• Identify workplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
• Implement Proper Training Programs.
The following topics will be presented in the course:
• Understanding OSHA – USA & Regulatory Compliance
• Safety & Health Programs
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Confined Space Entry
• Electrical Safety
• Workplace Safety Inspections
• Ergonomics Management
• Chemical Hazard Communication
• Hazardous Materials & DOT
• HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response)
• Egress/Fire Safety
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Walking / Working Surfaces
• Welding / Cutting / Brazing
• Case Studies / Group Workshops
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but attending the following courses is recommended:
• “Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health” course.
• “OSHA General Industry Safety & Health Training” course. Read more…
• “OSHA Construction Industry Safety & Health Training” course. Read more…
The course should be delivered in 4-5 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
The NASP/IASP – USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma training course is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment on the last day of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
• NASP/IASP - USA Safety & Health Advanced Diploma International Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.
There is a re-certification (refresher training) for this course certificate every 3 years. The certification should be refreshed before its expiration date.
* Specific fee is required for the re-certification.
Online: Register Online & Confirm Your Seat Now! (Valid for UAE and Middle East Courses)
Phone: UAE +971509709870 Egypt +201223936397
View Course Schedule and Apply Now!
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) can be conducted in English or Arabic based on the trainees’ desires.
• Closing of Registration is 1 week prior to the course date.
• Course fees cover Course Materials, Course Certificate, Coffee Breaks and Lunch. (Lunch available only in certain Venues)
• In-House training for this course is available upon request and can be customized as per client’s needs.
• EHS can assist and provide corporate rates for the hotel accommodation if required.