With the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IG) in Occupational Health and Safety, you will achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world and manage work risks effectively.
People throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them vital knowledge and skills to perform better in their role at work and know-how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organization. Also it is considered to be a first step in a career in health and safety as it provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
* NEBOSH Qualification is recognized: Holders of the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH – UK.
• Safety Managers
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Justify the need for health and safety improvements;
The following are the 2 units that will be presented in the NEBOSH International General Certificate:
* IG 1: Management of international health and safety
* IG 2: Controlling workplace hazards
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but attending the following courses is recommended:
The course should be delivered in 10 business days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
The NEBOSH Training IG1 is assessed by an open book exam for 24 hours that should be taken at home. The second one for the “IG2”, Risk Assessment Project – Within one week after the exam.
Participant must receive a pass mark 45/100 in the IG1 and a pass mark 60/100 in the project IG2 in order to receive the NEBOSH International General Certificate from NEBOSH – UK.
Upon successful completion of the course and receiving the pass mark for the exam and the project, the participant will receive the following:
There is no re-certification for this course certificate as it does not have an Expiration Date.
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) are conducted in English OR Arabic language.