This OSH Professional Safety & Health program is designed for facility safety managers and directors who are responsible for integrating and managing the facility OSH functions. Emphasis is placed on getting the knowledge and skills to design, develop and deploy a world-class safety management system and to develop and deliver safety and occupational health training courses for the facility employees.
* Continuing Education Units (CEU): The OSH Professional Safety training program will qualify for up to 13.2 CEUs as part of a professional development program. These points can help students who are going to do Master Degrees or PHD Degrees in Occupational Safety & Health as the hours will be deducted or waived from the required credit hours for the study.
Who should attend
• All Safety Professionals (Supervisors, Officers and Inspectors).
• Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
• Safety Directors and Managers.
• Project Engineers and all other engineering disciplines.
• Operations and Maintenance Supervisors and Foremen.
Upon the completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
• Design, develop and deliver a comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health programs within the organization.
• Investigate accidents, incidents and near misses and how to prepare the relevant reports.
• Identify and control hazards in the workplace.
• Develop effective safety culture in the organization.
• Develop and implement a world-class safety management system within the organization.
• Develop an effective written emergency plans and procedures for different kinds of emergency cases.
• Prepare an effective safety manuals.
• Conduct OSHAcademy - USA different training courses and obtain OSHAcademy International Certificates and Wallet Completion Cards for their students, under the supervision of EHS Training Centre (UAE) or EHS Academy (Egypt).
The following topics will be presented in the course:
• 700 Introduction to Safety Management
• 701 Effective Safety Committee Operations
• 702 Effective Accident Investigation
• 703 Introduction to OSH Training
• 704 Hazard Analysis and Control
• 705 Hazard Communication Program
• 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
• 707 Effective Safety Committee Meetings
• 709 Personal Protective Equipment
• 710 Energy Control Program - LOTO
• 711 Introduction to Ergonomics
• 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
• 713 Confined Space Program
• 714 Fall Protection Program
• 715 Electrical Safety Basics
• 716 Safety Management System Evaluation
• 717 Emergency Action Plans
• 718 Fire Prevention Plans
• 719 Fleet Safety Management
• 720 Preventing Workplace Violence
• 721 Developing OSH Training
• 722 Ergonomics Program Management
• 723 Conducting OSH Training
• 750 Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
• 755 Bloodborne Pathogens
Attending the following courses are the prerequisites for the OSH Professional course:
• “OSHA General Industry Safety & Health Training” course. Read more…
• “OSHA Construction Industry Safety & Health Training” course. Read more…
The course should be delivered within 5-8 days depending on the number of hours per day or the Client’s agreement for in-house training course.
OSH Professional Safety & Health Training Program is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment on the last day of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will receive the following:
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH - Professional Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA Train-the-Trainer Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH Manager Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH Specialist Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH Supervisor Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH Committee Leader Certificate and Wallet Completion Card.
• OSHAcademy - USA OSH Committee Member Certificate.
• "Safety Passport" wallet card with training record, and student transcript.
• A certificate for each of the presented topics, so total of 25 certificates for all the topics.
• Local Certificate from EHS-Academy, Egypt or EHS Training Centre, UAE as applicable.
There is no re-certification for this course certificate as it does not have an Expiration Date.
Online: Register Online & Confirm Your Seat Now! (Valid for UAE and Middle East Courses)
Phone: UAE +971509709870 Egypt +201223936397
View Course Schedule and Apply Now!
• The presented course, materials, and workshop (if any) can be conducted in English or Arabic based on the trainees’ desires.
• Closing of Registration is 1 week prior to the course date.
• Course fees cover Course Materials, Course Certificate, Coffee Breaks and Lunch. (Lunch available only in certain Venues)
• In-House training for this course is available upon request and can be customized as per client’s needs.
• EHS can assist and provide corporate rates for the hotel accommodation if required.